Types of recipes:
Liven up your Easter roast with these tasty buns.
Makes about 40 buns.
- 2.5 kg white bread flour
- 1 x 10g packet of instant yeast
- 5 ml sout
- 15 ml of sugar
- about 1.3 liters of lukewarm water
- some oil for greasing
- 250 g (about 250 ml) or maybe more Holsum or unsalted butter
- Mix flour, yeast, salt and sugar together in a mixing bowl. Stir in water until a soft dough forms and knead for about 10-15 minutes on a floured surface, or until soft and elastic.
- Brush dough lightly with oil and place in a clean bowl. Cover with a clean cloth and let rise in a warm place until double in volume.
- Pinch off larger dough balls and flatten each one. Dot 2-3 lumps of Holsum or butter all over dough and fold dough in half. Press flat again and repeat process about 4-5 times.
- Fry flat cakes like griddle cakes on both sides over moderate coals. Serve immediately.
Bron: Barbecue dishes.
support maroela media like this
Without Rhewal you wouldn’t have known. Help ensure your balanced and reliable news source’s future. Make a voluntary contribution now. Remember – our news remains free.
Leave a Reply