For Ina Lessing is there nothing more important than her family and relatives. The children will now tell you that the grandchildren get away with murdering grandma these days, but they also worship the ground this grandma Ina walks on! She can easily convince them of something that the mother has been struggling with for weeks. These are the “secret powers of a grandmother”.
Family time and family time are precious. It is lent to us – you deserve nothing, but receive it out of grace. It is something that God made good and beautiful.
Your family is your glass balls. Every day at work, on the road, in the store, you have a lot of balls to keep in the air. But they are all rubber balls. They can fall and bounce back. But a glass ball shatters when he falls. And those glass balls are your family and relatives. You don’t want to lose one!
At work they can replace you, but at home you are invaluable and an indispensable “glass ball”. Make sure you eat together around the table. Pray together, and read together in the Bible. Make time for listening. Put your phone down for a bit and share in your children’s day at school when they tell you. As a parent, you have little time for reading aloud before they want to start reading themselves – seize that story time before bedtime. Make sure you create such memorable moments every day, even if you are tired and done after a hard day’s work. There are only 365 days in the year: every one you miss, you will never get back.
Quality family time is special and very special. Cherish it and fill your life and that of your children with these memorable times. When one day they have to walk on without you, their bag will be full of memories and they will be able to carry it.
Ina Lessing pack yourself a very special picnic basket (with a plastic bag in which you can store your phone). Enjoy the time with your family. Ina Lessing products bring the family back together. Close bonds are built around a meal.
What can you win?
Three lucky Maroela readers each have the chance to win a huge picnic basket for your family this Family Day. Make sure your entry reaches us before 10 April 2023 to be eligible for this wonderful prize.
In this basket, Ina Lessing packs the following for you:
- A picnic blanket
- A shopping list for four products (which you can buy yourself at the store before your picnic)
- A rag for sticky fingers (just wet it beforehand and take it with you in the bag)
- Knives, spoons, plates and cups
- Coffee and a small splash pot (take a bottle of boiling water with you)
- One carton of milk
- Ina Lessing apricot jam – enjoy it on the buns or with cheese on the pretzels
- Ina Lessing Piquante pepper – with cold meat or cheese
- Ina Lessing Orange and chilli syrup – on the pretzels with cheese
- Ina lessing Pickled cucumber – straight from the bottle or on a salty cookie
- Ina Lessing Sweet mustard – with the cold meat on a salty cookie
- A pack of Ina Lessing cookies for later with the coffee.
Sign up now
Terms and conditions
- Entries for the competition close Monday, April 10, 2023 at 11:45 PM
- The winners’ names will be chosen at random from the entries.
- Participants must be over 18 years of age.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The draw will take place immediately after the closing date, after which Rhewal will contact the winners by email.
- The winners’ names will also be announced on Rhewal.
- The prize(s) cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The baskets will be delivered to the respective winners by courier.
- Rhewal and Ina Lessing Products cannot be held liable for any damage or loss you may suffer when using the contents of the picnic basket.
support maroela media like this
Without Rhewal you wouldn’t have known. Help ensure your balanced and reliable news source’s future. Make a voluntary contribution now. Remember – our news remains free.
Oh my, the hymn is out! The comments on this post are closed. Come and have a good time together on another article.
Leave a Reply