Types of recipes:
Turn your kitchen into that of a restaurant when you serve this burger.
Enough for 6.
- 500 g minced lamb
- ½ cup (95 g) Clover Herb feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon (I 5 ml) mint, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon (I 5 ml) olive oil
To sit for
- crispy bread rolls
- tomato or barbecue sauce
- red onion slices
- Mix all the ingredients together, except the oil.
- Form the mixture into 6 meat patties and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Paint the meat patties with the olive oil and fry for 3 to 4 minutes on one side until cooked.
- Assemble the burgers and use buns, tomato, lettuce, onion rings and sauce as desired.
Bron: comfort food
support maroela media like this
Without Rhewal you wouldn’t have known. Help ensure your balanced and reliable news source’s future. Make a voluntary contribution now. Remember – our news remains free.
Leave a Reply