Types of recipes:
Spoil your family with this delicious pudding that you can make right in the slow cooker.
Makes 12 servings.
- 375 ml cake flour
- 125 ml brown sugar
- 5 ml baking powder
- 5 ml of baking soda
- 250 ml smooth peanut butter
- 180 ml sour cream
- 45 ml melted butter
- 5 ml almond salt
- 530 ml cooking water
- 180 ml white sugar
- 90 ml cocoa
- 30 ml chocolate syrup
- Spray the crock pot’s bowl with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda together in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the peanut butter, sour cream, melted butter, almond extract and 30 ml of the boiling water in a separate mixing bowl until smooth.
- Sift the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture until it forms a thick batter. Spoon the batter into the prepared bowl of the slow cooker.
- Whisk together the white sugar, cocoa and the rest of the boiling water until well mixed. Pour it over the batter in the simmering pot.
- Place kitchen paper over the simmering pot’s bowl so that it can absorb any condensation that occurs during the cooking process. Place the lid on the bowl.
- Set the saucepan on high, and bake for about 1½ hours, or until the pudding starts to pull away from the sides of the bowl and the top feels firm.
- Remove the lid and kitchen paper and carefully lift the bowl out of the simmering pot. Let it cool for 15 minutes, and scoop the pudding into bowls. Pour over the chocolate syrup and serve immediately.
Bron: 50 Crock Pot Dishes
support maroela media like this
Without Rhewal you wouldn’t have known. Help ensure your balanced and reliable news source’s future. Make a voluntary contribution now. Remember – our news remains free.
Leave a Reply