Types of recipes:
Fill your kitchen with the delicious flavors of blueberry shortbread cookies.
Makes 10 servings.
- 200 g of effervescent flour
- 5 ml baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 owner
- 300 ml of milk
- 10 ml of melted butter
- 150 g (one bowl) blueberries
- golden syrup
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Beat the egg and milk together and add it to the dry ingredients. Whisk everything together until it forms a thick batter.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Add half of the blueberries and stir gently.
- Grease and heat a large, non-stick pan over medium heat. Scoop large spoonfuls of the batter into the pan. Fry 4 sheet cookies at a time.
- Fry the sheet cookies gently for about 3 minutes until small bubbles appear on the surface. Turn the cookies over and fry for a further 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the sheet cookies from the pan and cover them with paper towels to keep warm while you fry the rest.
- Serve the plate cookies with golden syrup and the rest of the blueberries.
support maroela media like this
Without Rhewal you wouldn’t have known. Help ensure your balanced and reliable news source’s future. Make a voluntary contribution now. Remember – our news remains free.
Leave a Reply