Galliani in direct talks with Suarez, Monza’s offer for the striker is revealed
AC Monza is aiming to strengthen with Luis Suarez.
The Uruguayan forward is looking for a new club, as he has been a free agent since June 30, reports Rhewal.
“SportItalia” has reported that Monza has made an offer to Suarez, who was recently part of Atletico Madrid.
The club’s director, Adriano Galliani, is said to have contacted the player directly, offering him a contract of €5 million per year.
The 35-year-old is said to be considering this offer. He recently turned down an offer from River Plate after saying his aim is to still play in Europe.
Monza, which secured promotion to Serie A for the first time in the club’s history, is quite active in the market. The club in question has so far secured the services of footballers such as: Alessio Cragno, Andrea Carboni, Stefano Sensi, Matteo Pessina, Andrea Ranocchia and Samuele Birindelli.
Monza are also close to signing former Sassuolo defender Marlon on loan from Shakhtar Donetsk.
We remind you that AC Monza is owned by Silvio Berlusconi. /Express newspaper/